Instructions for authors
- The manuscript must be submitted electronically, as a PDF file.
- The conference accepts articles written in English or Portuguese, but the manuscript title and abstract must be written in English.
- The abstract should contain no more than 1000 characters, and the manuscript total length should not exceed 6 pages.
- The manuscripts should be formatted using the IEEE templates, which are blind-submission review-formatted templates ( link for the templates ).
All papers form the WVC 2018 must be submitted electronically before 23:59 PDT on Monday, July 15th, 2018. The electronic submission system is acessible at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/WVC2018/. Please be sure to "Select Your Role" as "Autor" in the menu above.
- WVC 2018 reviewing is double blind, in that authors do not know the names of the area chair/reviewers of their papers, and area chairs/reviewers do not know the names of the authors.
- Avoid providing information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgments (e.g., co-workers and grant IDs).
- Avoid providing links to websites that identify the authors. Violation of any of these guidelines will lead to rejection without review.
- By submitting a manuscript to WVC 2018, the authors guarantee that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form.
- It is the authors' responsibility to ensure that all authors on their paper have registered their conflicts into CMT website. Conflicts are needed to resolve assignments to both reviewers and area chairs.